Financial Freedom 4 All

Reducing Debt, Investing in the Future

Introduction

Tips and Hints

Financial News

My Ten Dollar Project

Frank, at Hello, Dollar! has been conducting a project to turn ten dollars into as much profit as possible. He has been making jewelry to sell on eBay. Neville had a ten dollar experiment that went quite well, selling bottled water. I do not think that I am going to perform anything revolutionary, but I am going to make my own spin on these and try to make ten dollars a day.

This will be quite different as they are taking ten dollars and making more of it. I am just trying to make ten dollars a day. This is to be done through as passive a medium as possible. I do not believe in true passive income because if you do absolutely nothing, there is a good chance your passive income will do nothing, as well. So, I am going to try and make money from things I am already doing, like this blog, and from simple things where I usually just either spend my time doing nothing or spending money.

So, I have AdSense on this blog, as well as two other blogs I run. While I cannot get into any specifics, like revenue per click, or how many clicks I make, I will say that I am making just under a dollar a day from this right now. If I could increase this by twelve, I could start working on a Twenty Dollar Project.

Blogger Jen Says:

August 28, 2005 4:07 PM 

You could try taking and submitting some photos to Shutterstock.com and get paid 20 cents each time one is used. It is fairly passive, and some of their photographers make as much as $200.00 a month.

Blogger Dus10 D Says:

August 28, 2005 7:52 PM 

Thanks for the idea. I am not much a photographer, though. I would first need a camera.

Blogger savingadvice Says:

November 12, 2005 8:14 AM 

I have been doing a similar project although it doesn't look like I'll be meeting my goal of turning $20 into $5000 by the end of the year. Still, it's been fun and it's more than I would have had if I hadn't tried it at all.

$5000 Challenge

Leave a Comment

About

Search FinFree4All

Google
Web FinFree4All

Archives

Previous posts

Blog Roll

Carnival Roll

Syndicate this site (XML)
Financial Freedom 4 All © 2006 Disclaimer
Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]