Tips and Hints
There are many great places where you can find coupons. The Sunday newspapers usually have an abundant amount of coupons, as well as ads for local store sales. You may want to see what types of offers your local stores have. For example, all the local stores, for me, offer double coupons up to $1.00.
There are other great places that you can find coupons, as well. Many times, you can find coupons in the store next to the goods. Sometimes, you can find coupons in the packaging of the items. Manufacturers sometimes have printable coupons on their websites. Further there are great websites that offer coupons, as well.
Take a look at coupons, and always use them (if you were already going to purchase that item, or an equivalent item that would cost more, otherwise).
- August 2005
- September 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- August 2006
- Carnivals for the Week of December 5th, 2005
- Sharing Services, Saving Serious Cash
- New Layout
- The Advantages of Credit Unions
- 10 Year Plan, First Action
- Retire At 30 Has a Plan!
- A Bit Off-Topic: Mozilla Firefox
- Refinancing Home Mortgage Loans
- Carnival of Personal Finance #24
- 10 Year Plan