Financial Freedom 4 All

Reducing Debt, Investing in the Future

Introduction

Tips and Hints

Financial News

New Layout

I decided it was time for a new design for Financial Freedom 4 All. The theme before was just a modified verion of one of the standard Blogger templates. It looked a bit odd to me, and it seemed to break AdSence link groups in the sidebar. I found this new theme that I like. It seems professional and appropriate. Also, the AdSence link group works in the sidebar. Also, I have taken a couple of hints from successfully monetized blogs and made some changes. Hopefully, the changes are for the better, and I can implement them on some other blogs, like Mystery Money.

Leave a Comment

About

Search FinFree4All

Google
Web FinFree4All

Archives

Previous posts

Blog Roll

Carnival Roll

Syndicate this site (XML)
Financial Freedom 4 All © 2006 Disclaimer
Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]